I’m an incoming PhD student in Computer Science at Vanderbilt University, NDS Lab, supervised by of Prof. Tyler Derr. Before that, I finished my master’s degree under the supervision of Prof. Zhen Wang at Northwestern Polytechnical University, where I also obtained my bacholar’s degree. I have broad research interests in machine learning and network science. My current studies focus on spectral clustering algorithms and spreading dynamics on networks. I am also passionate about using developed algorithms to solve practical problems (e.g., suppressing epidemic spreading processes).
- 06/2021 Our Paper is accepted by New Journal of Physics
- 04/2021 Awarded Dean's Graduate Fellowship of Vanderbilt University.
- 03/2021 Finish master's degree and was awarded masters' "Outstanding Graduate" of NWPU.
- 02/2021 Get admitted to the PhD program at Vanderbilt University.
- 10/2020 Awarded China National Scholarship.
- 06/2020 Our Paper regarding large graph clustering is accepted by IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (T-PAMI).
- “Contagion in simplicial complexes”, Zhaoqing Li, Zhenghong Deng, Zhen Han, Karin Alfaro-Bittner, Baruch Barzel, and Stefano Boccaletti
Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, 2021
- “Delay-induced patterns in a reaction-diffusion system on complex networks”, Xinyu Wang, Zhao Song, Zhaoqing Li, Lili Chang, and Zhen Wang
New Journal of Physics, 2021
- “Large graph clustering with simultaneous spectral embedding and discretization”, Zhen Wang*, Zhaoqing Li*, Rong Wang, Feiping Nie, and Xuelong Li (* co-first authors)
IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2020
- “Suppression of epidemic spreading process on multiplex networks via active immunization”, Zhaoqing Li, Peican Zhu, Dawei Zhao, Zhenghong Deng, and Zhen Wang
Chaos: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Nonlinear Science, vol. 29, no. 7, p. 073111, 2019
Honors and Awards
- Dean’s Graduate Fellowship, Vanderbilt
- China National Scholarship (0.2%), China
- Master’s Outstanding Graduate, NWPU